Wednesday 17 March 2010

March Blog

Hi All, this month I (Gemma) am taking my turn to write the blog.

The last month has proven to be very busy, with preparation for our March Business Growth workshops and several other marketing campaigns that are currently been worked on. With the Business Growth workshop just around the corner, it is great feeling to see that our hard work is really paying off.

January and February has also seen the start of our placement recruitment and everyone here is really excited to see some fresh new faces. The assessment days have been great fun and it is really great to meet everyone. As well as the placement recruitment, we have seen the return of last year’s placement’s, they have already settled in nicely and are playing an important part within ProspectSoft family.

Personally I have been working really hard building some great relationships with our partners who sell our software and providing general support. As well as our business growth workshop’s, the resellers have been busy preparing for there’s and the whole team has been working hard to support our partners. This has been good fun and something that stands me in good stead for the rest of my career.

This month has been packed with social nights, from cinema visits to nights out on the town and with a poker night next Friday at the Sales directors House which I am very much looking forward to.

My placement year has whizzed past and reflecting back on my time here so far, I am amazed at how much I have learnt and all the new challenges I have had the opportunity to encounter. Not only have I gained some invaluable experience but I am having lots of fun along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being so great in getting so many bookings for the Business Growth Workshop Gemma!!!

    Love Lorna xxx

    ReplyDelete